For more information on accessibility, access procedures and deadlines, see our Training page.
ISO 26000 – Raising awareness of the standard to launch your CSR approach #261
- You wish to know what a CSR approach is and its advantages.
- You wish to initiate a CSR approach based on the ISO 26000 standard.
- You wish to discover the guidelines of the ISO 26000 standard.
Since the 2019 Pact law, all companies must strengthen corporate social responsibility (CSR) to “take into account” environmental and social issues in the management of their activities and in their relations with their customers, employees, suppliers, shareholders and local stakeholders.
CSR consists of putting into practice a “sustainable development” of its activities in order to limit the impact on the environment, have a positive impact on society, while being economically viable.
The ISO 26000 international standard defines the scope of CSR around 7 central issues :
- the governance of the organisation (e.g. ethics, corruption)
- human rights (e.g. control of subcontracting and risk of child labour),
- Labour relations and working conditions (e.g. work overload, ISO45001),
- the environment (e.g. Bilan Carbone®, ISO14001, ISO50001),
- fair practices (e.g. fight against corruption),
- consumer issues (e.g. digital data processing),
- communities and local development.
You wish to engage your company in a sustainable development and corporate social responsibility (CSR) approach, in order to create added value recognised by your clients, while being economically viable: EURO-SYMBIOSE accompanies you in your project.
To guide you in identifying areas of action, setting priorities and deploying your approach, our CSR Consultants-Experts have all the skills: they are ISO26000, ISO14001, ISO45001, ISO50001 certified auditors and authorised by ADEME to carry out Bilans Carbone®.
- Know the structure and principles contained in ISO 26000
- Know the main steps to implement a CSR approach
- Illustrate the content of the standard with concrete company situations to respond to the different fields of action of the ISO 26000 standard
- Know how to position ISO 26000 in relation to other standards.
- Quality / QHSE managers, engineers and technicians
- CSR and/or QSE managers
- CSR project managers
- Illustrations with concrete examples.
- Case scenario activities in the context of your company.
- Knowledge test (MCQ).
- Participant’s file containing the presentations delivered during the training and the exercise materials.
To go further
Consulting services: EURO-SYMBIOSE can assist you in the concrete implementation in your company. Contact us to know more about it.
The emerging context of social responsibility: from sustainable development to CSR/RSO.
- ISO 26000: an unusual standard.
- The positioning of ISO 26000 in relation to other standards, its structure and terminology.
- Structure and terminology of ISO 26000.
- ISO 26000: an international standard of behaviour.
The 7 core issues and action areas of ISO 26000
- Labour relations and working conditions.
- Human rights.
- Fair practices.
- Consumer issues.
- Environmental issues.
- Governance: the keystone of the system.
- Community and local development: a special case of involvement in the territory.
The main stages in the implementation of a CSR approach.
Register several trainees for our Open training sessions and benefit from our special offers