For more information on accessibility, access procedures and deadlines, see our Training page.
APQP/PPAP according to the Supply Chain Management Handbook (SCMH) and EN 9145 – #79
You want to implement an efficient project management process that controls the delivery of deliverables on time, complies with your clients’ requirements, provides early warning to management in the event of project drift to resolve bottlenecks, and enables controlled communication with a multidisciplinary project team.
- Understand the key concepts of the APQP / PPAP manual in the SCMH.
- Know how to organize a project in 5 phases and know what deliverables are expected for each phase of the project.
- Understand how to measure project progress by assessing the maturity of deliverables.
- Know how to organize the multidisciplinary project team.
- Understand the correlation with risk management and special requirements management.
- Build an action plan to implement the APQP within your company and your supply chain.
- Quality Engineers
- Quality / QHSE managers, engineers and technicians/Product and Process teams
Project and Development teams
The teaching method alternates theoretical sequences on the recommendations of the APQP manual with application sequences through exercises on case studies.
- Knowledge test (MCQ).
Participant file containing the presentations delivered during the training and the exercise materials.
To go further
Consulting services : EURO-SYMBIOSE can assist you in the concrete implementation in your company. Contact us to know more about it.
The benefits of controlled project management.
Project breakdown: APQP phases and milestones, elements and deliverables.
Management’s involvement and actions according to the project risk level.
The 5 phases of APQP.
Product status at the end of each phase and project risk analysis.
Composition of the teams (core team), Visible Planning and hard point management.
Measuring the progress of a phase (check list) and the content of the gate review.
Deploying APQP at suppliers’ companies.
Defining project indicators: the correlation with the IAQG strategy.
Managing changes during a project: change-related risks and challenges.
Core Tools: Design FMEA, Process FMEA, MSA, SPC.
Building the action plan.
Guillaume SELLE - DASSAULT AVIATION
“Useful training that takes the time to explain each point of the APQP”.
Philippe MICHELET - COBHAM AVIONICS
“Very good training to understand the whole APQP process.”
Nicolas TALBOT - ZODIAC AEROSPACE
“Lively training with practical cases very appropriate to each phase/sequence studied, allowing the appropriation of the different knowledge. “
Michel MARTIN - PSA Peugeot Citroën
“I recommend this course which motivates for a simple application of APQP in aeronautics. “
Register several trainees for our Open training sessions and benefit from our special offers