For more information on accessibility, access procedures and deadlines, see our Training page.
APQP/PPAP in accordance with the SCMH guide (IAQG) and standards EN9145, AS13100, and manual RM13145- #79
You want to implement an effective project management process that ensures on-time delivery of deliverables in line with the requirements of your customers in the aeronautical sector, that provides early warning to management in the event of project drift, and that enables controlled communication with a multi-disciplinary project team.
- Understand the challenges of the APQP / PPAP manual available in the IAQG SCMH guide and make the link with the EN9100 and AS13100 standards and the RM13145 manual for engine manufacturers.
- Knowing how to structure a project into 5 phases and the deliverables expected for each phase of the project.
- Understand how to measure project progress by assessing the maturity of deliverables.
- How to organise a multi-disciplinary project team.
- Make the link with risk management and special requirements management.
- Drawing up an action plan to implement the APQP within the company and its supply chain.
- Quality Engineers
- Quality / QHSE managers, engineers and technicians/Product and Process teams
Project and Development teams
Knowledge of the aeronautical sector.
The teaching method alternates theoretical sequences on the recommendations of the APQP manual with application sequences through exercises on case studies. The main requirements of standards EN9145 and AS13100, including the RM13145 manual, are presented throughout the course.
- Knowledge test (MCQ).
Participant file containing the presentations delivered during the training and the exercise materials.
The benefits of controlled project management.
Project breakdown: APQP phases and milestones, elements and deliverables.
Project risk assessment.
The 5 phases of the APQP according to the SCMH and RM13145 manuals.
The PPAP file. Link with EN9145 and AS13100.
Defining project indicators: the link with IAQG strategy and milestone reviews.
Presentation of Core Tools: Product FMEA, Process FMEA, MSA, MSP.
Drawing up an action plan.
Guillaume SELLE - DASSAULT AVIATION
“Useful training that takes the time to explain each point of the APQP”.
Philippe MICHELET - COBHAM AVIONICS
“Very good training to understand the whole APQP process.”
Nicolas TALBOT - ZODIAC AEROSPACE
“Lively training with practical cases very appropriate to each phase/sequence studied, allowing the appropriation of the different knowledge. “
Michel MARTIN - PSA Peugeot Citroën
“I recommend this course which motivates for a simple application of APQP in aeronautics. “
Register several trainees for our Open training sessions and benefit from our special offers