30 minutes to discover the SPC !
SPC (Statistical Process Control) will provide operators with the means to quickly and inexpensively identify process malfunctions in order to implement corrective actions. This prevents a large number of non-conforming products from being manufactured:
- In the industrialisation phase, SPC allows you to check that your process is capable of meeting the customer’s requirements;
- In life cycle production, it allows you to react before non-conformities appear.
“SPC Basics” is a fun and interactive module that will enable you to:
- Name the key elements of a control chart;
- Interpret a simple control chart;
- Check the capability of a process.
This 30-minute module is aimed at all employees wishing to acquire basic knowledge of SPC.
Why choose the E-learning format?
E-learning is a particularly suitable solution for :
- transmitting information in a uniform manner to a large number of people
- -Reducing costs (no accommodation or travel expenses);
- Adapting to the pace and constraints of learners;
- Companies with multiple sites.