For more information on accessibility, access procedures and deadlines, see our Training page.
APQP PPAP HARMONIZED STELLANTIS v2022 (TRANSITION) – #3601
Qualifying training in partnership with the STELLANTIS Group
STELLANTIS has defined and adapted the APQP and PPAP processes to manage the quality of its suppliers throughout development and mass production phases. This training is mandatory for STELLANTIS suppliers’ Project Managers and Quality Managers assigned to a vehicle project applying the new STELLANTIS standards.
NOTE: Look at RFQ package to know APQP standard to apply for your project, APQP PPAP ex-PSA v2015 or New APQP PPAP STLA v2022. If this is not clear, ask your STELLANTIS contact.
EURO-SYMBIOSE, a TRIGO company, has been assigned by STELLANTIS as Master Trainer and training service organization for this module. EURO-SYMBIOSE consultants-trainers have designed this training module with STELLANTIS teams.
If you have been previously trained to the APQP PPAP STELLANTIS (ex-PSA) v2015, this training will bring you up to date on the new standards of STELLANTIS Group following the merging of ex-PSA and ex-FCA standards.
- Know requirements and particularities of the APQP PPAP STELLANTIS version 2022.
- Understand the rating rules of the Deliverables in APQP Grid.
- Know roles & responsibilities between the suppliers and STLA, and among STLA Teams.
- Get an introduction about APQP IT Applications (PLM, CQMS-AUROS).
- Build your action plan to implement STELLANTIS requirements.
- Pass APQP PPAP STELLANTIS training certificate.
- This qualifying training is requested by STELLANTIS for any Supplier’s Project Manager and Project Quality Manager assigned on a STELLANTIS development project, having performed in the past the APQP PPAP ex-PSA v2015 training.
- Provide your certificate of qualification to APQP PPAP STELLANTIS (ex-PSA) v2015.
- E-learning pre-session module is mandatory before classroom session.
- This training program has been designed by EURO-SYMBIOSE and STELLANTIS.
- The pedagogy is based on subgroup activities with exercises (including Key Characteristics) and simulation (APQP Gate review preparation on the basis of a case study file that is completed as the course progresses).
- E-learning pre-session module aims at introducing the training to start classroom session with questions & answers
- E-learning post-session module aims at reviewing the course a few weeks or months after the classroom session, with case-studies with rating of deliverables
- The pedagogy makes the link with the real context of each participant thanks to a construction activity around the personal progress plan.
- The mandatory forms, recommended templates, guidelines and examples pour each deliverable are introduced in the training module.
- Some videos summarize the APQP and PPAP processes during project development and during mass production.
- MCQ knowledge test (15 questions) in 30 min.
- E-learning post-session module is optional.
- Training materials available in English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian or Chinese – including e-learning modules.
- Participant file containing the presentations delivered during the training and the exercise materials.
- Participants will have access to e-learning modules with online application.
- APQP PPAP objectives
- Quality Requirements for Suppliers (QRS)
- APQP Phases, Gates, Reviews, Grid, Requirements and Deliverables
- Rating Rules, Roles & Responsibilities
- Introduction to acronyms used by STELLANTIS.
- Transition with e-learning
- APQP PPAP Scheduling
- APQP Grid
- Phase 1 – new requirements
- Phase 2 – new requirements
- Phase 3 – new requirements
- Phase 4 – new requirements
- Phase 5 – new requirements
- Review of Change Management during mass production.
- Guided tour of APQP IT applications: PLM and AUROS.
- Conclusion and training evaluation
- Training evaluation.
E-LEARNING POST-SESSION (OPTIONAL)
- Case-studies with rating of deliverables.
Register several trainees for our Open training sessions and benefit from our special offers