For more information on accessibility, access procedures and deadlines, see our Training page.
ISO 50001 for energy management #501
- You are looking for a mastery of the requirements of ISO 5000 :2018 certified by a validation of knowledge.
- You want to have the tools to build an effective and efficient energy management system (EMS).
- To take into account the stakes of an energy approach and the construction of a management system meeting the requirements of ISO 50001: 2018.
- Know and understand the requirements of ISO 50001: 2018.
- Know how to implement the requirements of ISO 50001: 2018 in the context of your company.
- Discover in a concrete way how some companies have implemented these requirements.
- Environmental managers.
- Quality / QHSE managers, engineers and technicians.
- Safety managers.
- QHSE managers.
- Maintenance managers.
- Management teams.
- Future EMS auditors.
- The implementation of application activities allows the tools necessary for the construction of an Energy Management System to be understood. Based on our experience, tools, illustrations and examples are proposed in terms of responses to these requirements.
- Knowledge test (MCQ).
- Participant’s file containing the presentations delivered during the training and the exercise materials.
- Provision of a “Regulatory Energy Booklet” containing the main regulatory requirements in relation to energy management.
- Energy: what are we talking about?
- Energy and regulatory constraints: the main regulatory requirements that apply to companies (provision of an “Energy regulatory booklet” containing the main applicable regulatory requirements).
- Basic concepts in energy.
- Discovering the requirements of ISO 50001 step by step:
Taking into account the context: energy issues, relevant stakeholders.
Management leadership: commitment, policy, definition of roles, responsibilities and authorities, …
Energy management system planning: risks and opportunities, energy review, energy objectives and indicators, baseline energy situation, …
- Discovering the requirements of ISO 50001 step by step (Continued …) :
Support activities: skills management, awareness, communication, management of documented information.
Operational activities: operational control, design, purchasing, emergency management, etc.
Evaluate the performance of the EMS and improve it: energy indicators, internal audits, management review, corrective actions, etc.
- My progress plan.
- Assessment of the training.
Alice PEREIRA - TOTAL
” I am very happy. I came out with relevant actions to improve our involvement in the energy saving process.”
“This training course helps to revitalise the approach in the company through the ideas put forward during discussions with the trainer who shared her experiences as an auditor.”
Nathalie LEROY - TOTAL
” Christine was able to train us in a very educational and dynamic way. I take my hat off to her.”
Register several trainees for our Open training sessions and benefit from our special offers