For more information on accessibility, access procedures and deadlines, see our Training page.
BECOME A BLACK BELT- #60
You wish to upgrade some of your Green Belts to a Black Belt qualification(*), to support your breakthrough improvement approach, through the management of strategic projects both on the reduction of variability and on the optimisation of flows, of your industrial or service processes.
(*) The BB qualification can only be granted by Euro-Symbiose under the following conditions
- Successful completion of the knowledge test (case study with Minitab) on the last day of the course.
- Identify and manage strategic projects of higher stakes and complexity than Green Belt projects (issues of variability reduction and/or flow optimisation).
- Use advanced statistical techniques appropriately at different stages of the process, and apply them effectively in the context of a project.
- Coach Green Belts on their projects.
- Effectively integrate Lean tools into a DMAIC approach.
- Work with a Champion to address difficulties encountered during a project.
Green Belts wishing to evolve to support a breakthrough improvement approach.
- Have a laptop computer equipped with Minitab statistical processing software.
- To have a 6 Sigma project for the application of the concepts taught in the intersessional period.
- The steps of the method and the tools are taught on the basis of case studies.
- Exercises are used to train participants in their role as project team leaders.
- During the intersession, the participants will have to apply the concepts and tools taught on a 6 Sigma project of their organisation; a feedback is used at the beginning of the new training session.
This training is offered in several sessions: 2 sessions of 2 days and 2 sessions of 3 days.
- Knowledge test (Case study with Minitab).
Participant’s file containing the presentations delivered during the training and the exercise materials.
To go further
- FINAL BLACK-BELT CERTIFICATION based on a project defense (EURO-SYMBIOSE certification): based on the implementation of a Six Sigma Black Belt Project, validated by EURO-SYMBIOSE at the different DMAIC stages of the Project.
- MASTER BLACK BELT: Training and individual qualification #125
- Building the Value Stream Mapping (VSM) – #80
- Combining Lean Manufacturing and SIX SIGMA – #109
- Implement a Lean approach or become a Lean Manager – #97
- The TRIZ method: Theory of Inventive Problem Solving – #116
- The 5S work camp – #45
- The SMED project: reduce your changeover times – #47
- The TPM (Total Productive Maintenance) project – #48
- The “Design for Lean” (3P) project – #53
- KANBAN : for a pull production – #129
Consulting services : EURO-SYMBIOSE can assist you in the concrete implementation in your company. Contact us to know more about it.
Laurent GUERRY - TRAMICO
“Very rewarding and concrete training, which will enable us to significantly improve our processes. “
Benoit MERLET - DEFONTAINE
“Extremely comprehensive training. Thank you!”
Register several trainees for our Open training sessions and benefit from our special offers