For more information on accessibility, access procedures and deadlines, see our Training page.
MLA – project management in the German automotive industry according to VDA (Maturity Level Assurance for new parts) – #933
Training in partnership with the VDA-QMC
- The automotive supply chain faces ambitious challenges due to shorter and shorter product and process developments and increasingly complex products. In this context, cooperation and communication between customers and suppliers in projects are key success factors for the efficient management of new product and process development projects. This is made possible by the Maturity Level Assurance – MLA – method for new parts, which is used by manufacturers and other customers in the German automotive industry.
- In the course of the training, you will acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to implement the VDA MLA manual in accordance with the specific requirements of your customers or to improve your project management on a voluntary basis.
- Understand the fundamental principles and the process of the MLA project management method (assessment, content, control and reporting system).
- Know how to assess the level of maturity at each milestone, according to the measurement criteria.
- Know how to pass the milestones according to the traffic light approach.
- Know how to evaluate your project management and identify the points of progress with regard to the MLA.
- Project managers.
- Quality / QHSE managers, engineers and technicians.
- Development managers.
- Customer managers, Key account managers
- Project teams.
- Managers and spokespersons of cross-functional and cross- organisational development teams
- Managers of purchased components
- Auditors, in particular VDA 6.3
- Basic knowledge of project management
- Knowledge of the development process and/or product/process qualification specific to his/her company.
- Participatory teaching method alternating theoretical contributions and application exercises in sub-groups, which encourages exchanges and knowledge acquisition.
- In open, particular emphasis is placed on the exchange of experiences.
- In-house, participants are invited to compare their own project approach with that of their colleagues.
- Knowledge test (MCQ).
- Guide included: VDA Maturity Level Assurance for New Parts.
- Participant’s folder containing the presentations delivered during the course and the exercise materials.
- Optional purchase of the MLA application: contact us.
To go further
Consulting services : EURO-SYMBIOSE can assist you in the concrete implementation in your company. Contact us to know more about it.
ABC classification of project risk.
Sample classes and maturity levels.
Maturity levels, indicators and measurement criteria.
Implementation and management of the MLA.
Reporting, corrective action and escalation process.
Specific case of software development.
The Maturity Level Assurance for New Parts guide is included.
Register several trainees for our Open training sessions and benefit from our special offers