As a licensee of the VDA-QMC since January 2011, EURO-SYMBIOSE contributes in an exclusive way in France and Morocco to train and qualify automotive OEMs and suppliers to the different methods and requirements of the German automotive industry in terms of quality management. Under this agreement, the company was recently evaluated by Yuliya PRAKOPCHYK, Director of the training department, as well as Teresa MÜLLER-OTT and Ruth MEIER, Responsible for relations with VDA-QMC licensees.
It turned out that the process of control of VDA activities has fully met the requirements of the organization since EURO-SYMBIOSE obtained a score of 99%. This score is the result of the involvement of the teams, both in the administrative management and in the quality of the delivered trainings.
In 2019, EURO-SYMBIOSE conducted 182 VDA-QMC training sessions that satisfied 100% of the participants. The whole team thanks the VDA-QMC for its renewed confidence!
The VDA-QMC trainings in the EURO-SYMBIOSE catalog:
- VDA 6.3 – Process auditor qualification
- VDA 6.5 – Product auditor qualification
- VDA 2 – Product and Production Process Qualification (PPA)
- VDA 19.2 – Technical cleanliness in assembly
- Project management in the German automotive industry – MLA
- Field Failure Analysis (FFA)
- Product Safety and Compliance Representative (PSCR)
- Formal Q’ of the VW Group