For more information on accessibility, access procedures and deadlines, see our Training page.
ISO 45001 for occupational health and safety management #10
- You are looking for a mastery of the requirements of ISO 45001 certified by a validation of knowledge.
- You are looking for recommendations and tools to build an effective occupational health and safety management system.
- Understand the meaning and scope of all requirements of ISO 45001: 2018
- Know how to implement the requirements of ISO 45001 / 2018 in the context of your company.
- Know how to respond to auditors.
- Health & Safety managers.
- Quality / QHSE managers, engineers and technicians.
- Environmental managers.
- Management teams.
- Future Health & Safety auditors.
- Each requirement is explained, specifying its objectives and content. The realisation of application activities allows to apprehend the tools necessary for the construction of an Occupational Health and Safety Management System. Based on our experience, tools, illustrations and examples are proposed in terms of responses to these requirements.
- Knowledge test (MCQ).
- Participant’s file containing the presentations delivered during the training and the exercise materials.
To go further
- ISO 45001 – Auditing your Occupational Health and Safety Management System – #14
- Discover the benefits of ISO 26000 to launch your CSR approach – #261
- How to conduct your CSR process using the ISO 26000 standard? – #262
Consulting services: EURO-SYMBIOSE can assist you in the concrete implementation in your company. Contact us to know more about it.
The objectives, scope and deployment of ISO 45001 : 2018.
The structure of the common management system standard.
The management system built according to the context and the interested parties.
The occupational health and safety management system in support of the strategy.
Consideration of risks and opportunities.
- Planning and operational control.
- Emergency preparedness and response.
Support activities (human capital, internal and external communication, etc.)
Performance evaluation and improvement of the occupational health and safety management system.
Bruno SERGENT – LIVBAG
” It gave me an understanding of what ISO 45001 is and what is expected.”
“Facilitator who knows the subject well and adapts the training to the need. Comprehensive, well-structured training with concrete exercises.”
Register several trainees for our Open training sessions and benefit from our special offers