For more information on accessibility, access procedures and deadlines, see our Training page.
Carbon footprint® : Diagnosis #105
- Climate change and carbon emissions
- Paris COP objectives
- Low-carbon strategy and CSR approach.
- ENGAGE: Get teams mobilized and involved.
- MEASURE: Perform a situational assessment.
- PLAN: Develop a long-term vision and set targets.
- MANAGE the climate strategy and an action plan.
- INFLUENCE and mobilize your ecosystem and your external stakeholders.
- CONTRIBUTE financially to carbon neutrality.
- CSR and/or QSE managers
- Quality / QHSE managers, engineers and technicians
- CSR project managers
- Raising awareness of climate change and the carbon issue.
- Illustrations with concrete examples.
Coaching to achieve the 3 key steps: Data collection / Data analysis / Climate strategy (steering and evaluation).
- Carbon footprint achieved.
Participant package containing the presentations delivered during the course and the exercise materials.
Duration: From 8 to 17 days depending on each company, with an initial consultation beforehand. Contact us for more information.
To go further
Consulting services: EURO-SYMBIOSE can assist you in the concrete implementation in your company. Contact us to know more about it.
Session 1 : Awareness of climate issues (day 1)
- Climate and energy constraints
- Regulatory approach
- Carbon footprint®: a « SCOPE » story.
Session 2 : Count the carbon (between 5 and 10 days)
- Measuring your carbon footprint
- Feedback of results.
Session 3 : Steering the climate strategy (between 1 and 4 days)
- Set targets / low carbon strategy.
- Implement and monitor action plans.
Session 4 : Evaluate the climate strategy (between 1 and 2 days)
- Measure the progress of action plans.
- Analyse the results obtained in relation to the objectives set.
- Analyse the key success factors and/or obstacles.
Christine MAIGNANT, Consultant Partner EURO-SYMBIOSE. Certified auditor ICA QSE (ISO14001+ISO45001/ILO-OSH2001+ISO9001), ICA Energy (ISO50001), ICA ENGAGE CSR (ISO26000).
Training registration form
* Required fields
Responsible for the registration
Information about the participants
List of registered participants
1 registered participant(s)
Some red input are empty
In-house training session
Onsite or remote sessions
Number of participants
Minimum : 1
Maximum : 4
To get a quote : Contact us