For more information on accessibility, access procedures and deadlines, see our Training page.
COMBINE LEAN MANUFACTURING AND SIX SIGMA – #109
Are you being touted for both approaches, or are you already experimenting with one? Rather than having to make a choice that you feel will not address all your issues, you want to benefit from the complementarities of Lean Manufacturing and Six Sigma.
- Introduction to the fundamental principles of the two methods.
- Understand the respective benefits and areas of excellence.
- Understand the similarities between the 2 methods, one visual and the other analytical, for a fact-based vision of the current state.
- Identify their convergent and complementary features, and how they maximize the potential for improvement when used together.
- Learn how to identify which method should predominate based on the problem at hand.
- General management
- Lean / Kaizen managers
- Six Sigma Green & Black Belts
- Quality / QHSE managers
- Production managers
- Process / Industrialization managers.
The concepts and tools presented are accompanied by numerous concrete examples that allow a good understanding of their effects and application.
Discussions with the participants on their own cases will also help to illustrate how using the two methods in conjunction maximizes the potential for improvement.
- Knowledge test (MCQ).
Participant’s file containing the presentations delivered during the training and the exercise materials.
To go further
Consulting services : EURO-SYMBIOSE can assist you in the concrete implementation in your company. Contact us to know more about it.
Concepts, tools and benefits of Lean Manufacturing.
Concepts, tools and benefits of Six Sigma.
2 fact-based approaches to problems: one visual and the other analytical.
Complementarity for performance.
Lean and visual management in support of all stages of DMAIC.
Variability reduction as a prerequisite for Kaizen and for making a Lean process robust.
When using a combined method, where to focus based on your problem.
Comparable time frames for field and project approaches.
Develop combined skills of Green Belt / Lean team leader and Black-Belt / Lean expert.
Combine top-down and bottom-up methods to manage the global process.
Register several trainees for our Open training sessions and benefit from our special offers