For more information on accessibility, access procedures and deadlines, see our Training page.
Know how to lead the resolution of a problem within your department with method and efficiency – #114
You wish to :
- Strengthen your department’s skills in facilitating and analysing problems in depth, right through to checking the effectiveness of the solutions implemented.
- Be able to apply the different steps of the method with rigour.
- Understand the key principles of facilitating a resolution group.
- Know how to choose and use the tools associated with each stage.
- Leaders of problem-solving groups.
- Managers from all departments, actors in Continuous Improvement.
- Quality / QHSE managers, engineers and technicians.
- After a theoretical presentation, participants work in sub-groups to understand and appropriate the steps and tools of the method, reinforced by theoretical complements.
- The trainees are in turn put in a facilitator’s situation throughout the training, in order to reinforce their skills in facilitating work groups.
- Open training : Each sequence is illustrated by numerous exercises and an application on a case study.
- In-house training: a preparation session, prior to the training, will allow certain sequences and tools to be reinforced according to the points to be improved identified by the company.
In addition to the training, we suggest organising a half-day feedback session to assess the level of mastery of the approach by the trainees and to provide the necessary reinforcements.
- Knowledge test (MCQ).
- Participant’s file containing the presentations delivered during the training and the exercise materials.
- Provision of the ebook designed by Euro-Symbiose “I know how to solve problems on a daily basis” allowing the trainee to find the elements of effectiveness of the method after the training.
The problems and the interest of a methodology.
Discovery, philosophy and initiation of the approach.
P1 – Building the team.
P2 – Posing the problem.
P3 – Identify the causes.
D4 : Define and select solutions.
D5: Prepare and implement the solution.
C6 – Analyse the results, check the effectiveness.
A7 – Standardise and transfer knowledge.
A8 – Give feedback, acknowledge the team, close the work.
Synthesis and pitfalls of the process.
Assessment of learning (Quiz).
Evaluation of the training.
Register several trainees for our Open training sessions and benefit from our special offers