In-house : additional ½ day to be planned, to report on the implementation of the FMEA for the AIAG-VDA product and to apply it to the company’s case study.
FMEA MSR: Supplement to the AIAG-VDA Product FMEA – #1175
You develop mechatronic systems (sensor, control unit, actuator or their sub-assemblies) integrating monitoring/diagnostic and response mechanisms allowing the maintenance of safety and/or regulatory compliance of the vehicle, and you are looking for :
- To reinforce the skills of your mechatronic systems development teams and your product FMEA teams, already using the AIAG-VDA manual.
- To complete your AIAG-VDA product FMEA highlighting risks related to safety or regulatory compliance.
- Understand the benefits of conducting an FMEA MSR, in addition to a Design FMEA according to the AIAG-VDA manual.
- Identify how the FMEA MSR method supplements each step of a Design FMEA according to the AIAG-VDA manual.
- Understand how FMEA MSR provides evidence of the capability of sensors, actuators and logical processing units to achieve and maintain a safe or compliant product state.
- Be able to prioritize risk reduction actions according to the “AP” number specific to FMEA MSR.
Quality / QHSE managers, engineers and technicians
- Mechatronic systems designers
- Teams in charge of testing, quality and reliability of mechatronic products.
- FMEA facilitators
- Project managers
- The trainees identify the specificities of the FMEA MSR at each step of the methodology.
- In-house : application on a specific product to the company on the effects evaluated at 10 in FMEA product.
- Knowledge test (MCQ)
- Participant file containing the presentations delivered during the training and the exercise materials.
- Excel file containing the FMEA product tables, FMEA MSR, rating grids and AP.
To go further
Consulting services : EURO-SYMBIOSE can assist you in the concrete implementation in your company. Contact us to know more about it.
Feedback from the Design FMEA according to the AIAG-VDA manual: key points and difficulties.
Step 1: Scope, planning and preparation of FMEA MSR.
Steps 2 & 3: Structure and function analysis; the supplements of the FMEA MSR.
Step 4: Failure analysis: failure scenarios:
Design FMEA assessments (Cause, Failure Mode, Effect) supplemented by MSR assessments (Monitoring, System Response, Mitigated Failure Effect)
Step 5: Risk analysis:
- Current monitoring systems: the specifics of FMEA MSR.
- The Severity, Frequency and Monitoring scores, specific to FMEA MSR, with documented evidence of Frequency.
- The AP tables specific to FMEA MSR.
Steps 6 & 7: Optimization & Documentation of results; MSR supplements.
Register several trainees for our Open training sessions and benefit from our special offers
To get a quote : Contact us