For more information on accessibility, access procedures and deadlines, see our Training page.
KANBAN: PULL PRODUCTION – #129
You wish to :
- To control and make reliable direct management methods through Just-in-Time.
- Reduce costs by working as closely as possible to customer demand by reducing waiting times and stocks.
- Delegate to operators the daily reality of production (launch, production and delivery).
- To give time to the management for other tasks.
- Understand how Kanban and Lean Manufacturing work together.
- Understand the basic concepts of Kanban and how to use the technique
- Discover the main types of Kanban and when to use them.
- Identify the conditions for success.
- Lean Managers
- Kaizen Team Leaders
- Supply Chain Managers and Operators
- Production management at all levels : from workshop manager to line operator.
- After the trainer presents the basic concepts of the different types of Kanban, the trainees engage in hands-on practice on cases they have brought in (open course) or as a mini-project at the plant (in-house course).
- Knowledge test (MCQ).
Participant’s file containing the presentations delivered during the training and the exercise materials.
To go further
Consulting services : EURO-SYMBIOSE can assist you in the concrete implementation in your company. Contact us to know more about it.
How Kanban and Lean Manufacturing work together.
The basic concepts of Kanban.
Specific Kanban (the most common).
Four variants of Specific Kanban (red card, two-bin, IPK, kanban lights).
CONWIP Kanban (constant work in process Kanban).
The conditions for successful set-up of the Kanban system.
Register several trainees for our Open training sessions and benefit from our special offers