For more information on accessibility, access procedures and deadlines, see our Training page.
Manage tour cotrol plan with the quality self-assessment MATRIX- #132
You wish to :
- Empower your production teams through visual management of the measures that guarantee a compliant product in order to better protect your customers, improve their satisfaction and improve your internal performance.
- Deploy the methods recommended by your customers to better protect them and achieve the committed quality objectives (ppm, demerits).
- Understand the benefits of making a production team autonomous to better protect the customer.
- Understand what the method provides for continuous improvement of product and process control.
- Understand the method to capitalize and anticipate risks for customers.
- Know how to build a quality self-assessment matrix.
- Know how to facilitate and manage a quality self-assessment matrix day-to-day.
- Know how to use the quality self-assessment matrix to manage the different autonomous teams by measuring the residual risk levels.
- Production managers
- Quality / QHSE managers, engineers and technicians
- Supervisors, Team Leaders
- Managers of Production Quality Coordinators.
- Each sequence of this training is conducted according to the Euro-Symbiose 3A pedagogical model. The participants start by carrying out a fun activity in teams to discover the concept taught. At the end of this activity, each participant has understood and appropriated the concept, he/she applies it to the context of his/her company and benefits from the exchanges with the other participants. The pedagogy also leaves room for individual reflection to enable each participant to plan the actions to be taken after the training.
- Participants will build a SELF-QUALITY matrix by conducting a case study.
- The participants will be able to define the basis for the animation, management and communication of the SELF-QUALITY Matrix.
- Knowledge test (MCQ).
Participant’s file containing the presentations delivered during the training and the exercise materials.
The context :
- Reminder of the normative requirements (ISO 9001, IATF 16949: 2016, EN 9100, IRIS,…) relating to the continuous improvement of performance.
- Quiz on the factors that require a quick and effective response to problems encountered.
The control plan :
- Purpose and objectives.
- The main headings of the monitoring plan.
Poka yokes as essential tools for quality control in production :
- Prevention poka yokés
- Detection poka yokés
- Identification exercise of the 2 families
Build a quality self-assessment matrix :
- The main headings and fields of the matrix.
- The main elements necessary for its construction.
- Construction of the matrix on the basis of a case study.
Use the matrix day to day :
- What type of data should be filled in on the matrix?
- Who fills in and how often?
- Application to the school case.
Analyse and interpret the quality self-assessment matrix :
- The colour codes and the corresponding guarantee level.
- Positioning of non-conformities in the matrix and the lessons to be learned.
- Actions resulting from the analysis.
- Analysis of the data in the matrix constructed with the case study.
Other controls generated by the use of the matrix :
- Renewal of the matrix.
- Monitoring the performance of PAUs.
- Application to the case study.
Valérie LUPO - AXSON
“Very concrete training with a simple vocabulary accessible to all. “
René NOIR - MK AUTOMOTIVE
“Relevant training with a very interesting practical application. “
Timothée BIDAU - MK AUTOMOTIVE
“Concrete application in the field. Very interesting sub-group breakdown. Enriching training, to continue to duplicate to the teams up to the leader. “
Register several trainees for our Open training sessions and benefit from our special offers