For more information on accessibility, access procedures and deadlines, see our Training page.
FMEA AIAG-VDA – Raising awareness for managers – #1870
The FMEA method harmonised by AIAG and VDA is a requirement of automotive OEMs for all new projects.
You are looking for :
- Understand the key points of the AIAG-VDA FMEA, and what this means for the organisation of FMEA within your company.
- Understand the key roles and responsibilities of managers.
- Know how to deploy this approach and make it sustainable.
- To know how to evaluate the effectiveness and efficiency of FMEA.
- To be familiar with the 7 stages of the AIAG-VDA FMECA method and the goals sought at each of these stages.
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of the key players, in particular the facilitator, the project manager and management.
- Understand the benefits of the new approach
- Understand how to justify prioritising your FMEAs.
- Understand the new risk prioritisation approach based on the “AP” index, and the final acceptability of risks.
- Understand the importance of collaboration between product/process and customer/supplier teams at each stage of the process.
- Identify the stages involved in deploying this approach.
- Identify ways of assessing the effectiveness and efficiency of your FMEAs, and making them sustainable.
- Managers of product / process development teams.
- People who are familiar with the principles of FMEA, but who do not wish to participate in a FMEA.
Knowledge of FMEA principles.
- Illustrations with concrete examples.
- Reflection in the context of your company.
- Participant file containing the presentations delivered during the training and the exercise materials.
To go further
- FMEA Product, transition to the new AIAG-VDA manual 1st edition – #1171
- FMECA Process, transition to the new AIAG-VDA manual 1st edition – #1181
Consulting services : EURO-SYMBIOSE can assist you in the concrete implementation in your company. Contact us to know more about it.
- Feedback on your current FMEA practices.
The reasons for the evolution of the FMECA approach in the automotive sector.
The 7 steps.
FMEA team – Key roles.
System analysis (Steps 1 to 3) – Aim and key points.
Failure Analysis and Risk Reduction – Purpose & Key points.
Risk Documentation & Communication – Purpose & Key points.
To sum up, and after: deployment and effectiveness/efficiency monitoring.
Register several trainees for our Open training sessions and benefit from our special offers