For more information on accessibility, access procedures and deadlines, see our Training page.
AUDIT THE AIAG CORE TOOLS REFERENCED IN IATF 16949:2016 – #255
- You want to improve your knowledge of the Core Tools APQP, PPAP, FMEA, MSA and SPC.
- You want to improve your audit practice related to the Core Tools.
- You want to demonstrate the competence of your auditors to better meet the requirements of IATF 16949.
- Understand the requirements of the AIAG manuals (APQP, PPAP, FMEA, MSA, SPC) and know how to audit them in the project phase or during production.
- Certify your ability to audit the Core Tools by passing an exam.
- Internal auditors
- Supplier auditors
- Quality / QHSE managers, engineers and technicians
- QMS managers.
- Knowledge of the AIAG Core Tools, the IATF16949: 2016 standard.
- Have already participated in FMEA studies.
- Know the basic statistical techniques.
For those who are not familiar with the Core Tools, we recommend that you follow this training first.
- The teaching method alternates theoretical contributions, application exercises and audit situations.
- The acquisition of the trainees’ knowledge is validated by a multiple choice test. The ability to audit Core Tools is assessed on the basis of audit situations.
Examinations : MCQs and written application exam
Participant file containing the presentations delivered during the training and the exercise materials.
To go further
Consulting services : EURO-SYMBIOSE can assist you in the concrete implementation in your company. Contact us to know more about it.
Key points of the APQP manual :
- The breakdown of a project.
- Input data.
- Passing milestones.
Key points of the PPAP manual:
- Submission levels.
- The contents of the PPAP file.
- Acceptance statuses.
- Change management.
Audit of development projects.
FMEA and the product/process risk approach:
- Key points of the FMEA manual and IATF 16949.
- Auditing a FMEA.
- Identify common errors in FMEAs.
- Links with special features and the monitoring plan.
Qualification of measurement and control systems according to the MSA:
- Errors in a measurement process.
- R&R studies in measurement.
- The NDC: number of distinct categories.
- Attribute R&R studies.
- Interpreting the results of R&R studies.
- Acceptance criteria, recommendations for improvement following an audit.
Statistical Process Control (SPC):
- Methods for calculating the different capability indices.
- Check the normality of a distribution.
- Interpreting capability studies.
- The principles of the control chart.
- Common and special causes.
- Origin and calculation of control limits.
- Process instability signals.
- Monitor and control a process with control charts.
- Interpreting control charts.
- Key points to audit in the implementation of capability studies and control charts.
Frédéric MAINGOT - NOVARES
“Training not to be missed! “
Céline LESAGE - ARIANE GROUP
“The course met expectations with a good balance between theory and practice and interactive exchanges. All that remains is to put it into practice! Thank you.”
Tom GELLENONCOURT- PIERBURG
” Interesting training. Very friendly trainer.”
Register several trainees for our Open training sessions and benefit from our special offers