For more information on accessibility, access procedures and deadlines, see our Training page.
ISO 27001:2022 – UNDERSTAND THE REQUIREMENTS OF THE STANDARD – #270
- You want to understand the expectations of ISO 27001 version 2022 to get your company certified.
- You want to know the standard to get your company certified or to audit an information security management system.
Interpret the requirements of the standard in order to assess the level of compliance of your company with the expectations.
- Certification project managers
- Internal auditors
- Quality / QHSE managers, engineers and technicians.
Own a copy of ISO 27001:2022.
- Inquiry-based instruction for understanding the requirements.
- Active learning through a final group project.
- Multiple choice test (MCQ) at the end of each sequence.
- Participant package containing the presentations delivered during the course and the exercise materials.
- Condensed version of the standard.
Session 1: Introduction
- Round table (introduction of participants and definition of expectations).
- Context of Information Security.
- History of ISO 27001.
- The main principles.
Session 2: CHAPTER 4 – Context of the organization
- Chapter 4.1 – Understanding the organisation and its context
- Chapter 4.2 – Understanding the needs and expectations of interested parties.
- Chapter 4.3 – Determining the scope of the information security management system.
- Chapter 4.4 – Information security management system.
Session 3: Chapter 5 – Leadership
- Chapter 5.1 – Leadership and commitment.
- Chapter 5.2 – Policy.
- Chapter 5.3 – Roles, responsibilities and authorities within the organisation.
Session 4: Chapter 6 – Planning
- Chapter 6.1 – Actions related to risks and opportunities.
- Chapter 6.2 – Information security objectives and plans to achieve them.
Session 5: Chapter 7 – Support
- Chapter 7.1 – Resources.
- Chapter 7.2 – Competence.
- Chapter 7.3 – Awareness raising.
- Chapter 7.4 – Communication.
- Chapter 7.5 – Documented information.
Session 6: Chapter 8 – Operation
- Chapter 8.1 – Operational planning and control.
- Chapter 8.2 – Information security risk assessment.
- Chapter 8.3 – Treatment of information security risks.
Session 7: Chapter 9 – Performance assessment
- Chapter 9.1 Monitoring, measurement, analysis and evaluation.
- Chapter 9.2 Internal audit.
- Chapter 9.3 Management review.
Session 8: Chapter 10 – Improvement
- Chapter 10.1 Non-conformity and corrective action.
- Chapter 10.2 Continuous improvement.
Session 9: Appendix A.
Training registration form
* Required fields
Responsible for the registration
Information about the participants
List of registered participants
1 registered participant(s)
Some red input are empty
Open / In-house training session
Onsite (Open: lunch included)or remote sessions
Number of participants
Minimum : 2
Maximum : 6
Register several trainees for our Open training sessions and benefit from our special offers
discount for the 2nd participant
for the 3rd and each additional participant
For registrations to the same training session.
OPEN TRAINING SESSION
IN-HOUSE TRAINING SESSION
Dates to be defined
9 remaining places
Place to be defined
I register >
To obtain a quote for an in-house training :