For more information on accessibility, access procedures and deadlines, see our Training page.
ISO 27001 :2022 – Design an information Security management system – #271
- You want to understand the expectations of ISO 27001 version 2022 to get your company certified.
- You want to know the standard to get your company certified or to audit an information security management system.
- You wish to set up a pragmatic and agile Management System.
- You are considering an overhaul of your current management system.
- Interpret the requirements of the standard in order to assess the level of compliance of your company with the expectations.
- Master the concepts and practices to implement a Management System.
- Implement the right operating methods for your context.
- Quality / QHSE managers, engineers and technicians
- Management systems managers
- Certification project managers.
- Internal auditors
- Have the ISO 27001 version 2022 standard at your disposal.
- Lecture-based instruction to understand the concepts.
- Active learning to promote hands-on application.
- Experiential method through exercises.
- Situational exercises.
Participant’s file containing the presentations delivered during the training and the exercise materials.
Understand what a Management System is.
Master a certification project.
Put the company in context.
Identify the needs and expectations of stakeholders.
Define the framework of the Management System.
Assign roles and responsibilities and define tasks.
Conduct a risk analysis for the company.
Define the operating documents of the Management System.
Define and deploy a continuous improvement strategy.
Register several trainees for our Open training sessions and benefit from our special offers