For more information on accessibility, access procedures and deadlines, see our Training page.
APQP / PPAP BASICS – #333
750.00 € HT
- You are newly involved in development projects for the automotive industry.
- You wish to acquire the fundamentals of the APQP and PPAP manuals.
- You wish to meet the prerequisite requirements of the APQP/PPAP training according to PSA
- Discover the APQP and PPAP manuals.
- Know when and how to use them in projects.
- Understand the benefits of using the manuals in project management.
- Learn the main concepts and tools contained in the manuals.
- Understand the different steps in project roll-outs.
- Quality / QHSE managers, engineers and technicians.
- Project managers.
- Methods engineers.
- Quality engineers.
- Quality auditors.
- Using a fun and varied teaching method, participants learn the main concepts of the different manuals by carrying out activities in sub-groups, which encourages exchanges and the acquisition of knowledge.
- Regular summaries highlight the key points of the manuals and show the links and sequences between them.
- Knowledge test (MCQ).
- Participant file containing the presentations delivered during the training and the exercise materials.
To go further
- Implementing APQP/PPAP within the framework of the PSA QA – #3501
- VDA 2 – Product and process qualification (PPA) – #943
- Quality management in the automotive project phase – #33
Consulting services : EURO-SYMBIOSE can assist you in the concrete implementation in your company. Contact us to know more about it.
The value of project planning for design and development.
The 5 phases of APQP :
- Project planning and definition / project risks.
- Product design and development / concurrent engineering.
- Process design and development / tools and machinery.
- Validation of product and process / put together the PPAP / PPAP approval by the customer.
- Production Launch, assessment, and improvement.
APQP management / reporting, project reviews.
Management of special characteristics.
Francis MBE - VALEO SIEMENS
“The training was pleasant and very entertaining and provided all the basics needed to better understand the expectations of the PPAP and APQP. Thank you”.
Nicolas MEUNIER - SED
“The training was very enriching and completely met our needs”.
Jérémy BAJOUX - SED
“Starting from scratch, I understood and acquired the basics of APQP. Now I just have to put it all into practice. “
Speciality: EURO-SYMBIOSE consultant since 1995, Laurent leads our auditor and project management training courses and provides support towards IATF certification.
Training registration form
* Required fields
Responsible for the registration
Information about the participants
List of registered participants
1 registered participant(s)
Some red input are empty
Open / In-house training session
Onsite (Open: lunch included) or remote sessions
Number of participants
Minimum : 4
Maximum : 12
Register several trainees for our Open training sessions and benefit from our special offers
discount for the 2nd participant
for the 3rd and each additional participant
For registrations to the same training session.
OPEN TRAINING SESSION
IN-HOUSE TRAINING SESSION
05 May 2023
8 remaining places
I register >
13 October 2023
9 remaining places
I register >
To obtain a quote for an in-house training :