For more information on accessibility, access procedures and deadlines, see our Training page.
APQP/PPAP basics in aeronautics – #334
- You are newly involved in development projects for the aeronautical industry.
- You wish to understand and acquire the fundamentals of the APQP / PPAP manual.
- Understand the key concepts of the APQP / PPAP manual in the SCMH.
- Know how to organize projects according to the 5 phases.
- Understand how to measure project progress.
- Learn the main concepts and tools contained in the manual
- Understand the correlation with risk management.
- Quality Director
- Quality / QHSE managers, engineers and technicians
- Management teams
- Project and Development teams
Thanks to engaging and varied instruction, the participants learn the main concepts contained in the manual by carrying out activities in small groups, which encourages discussions and promotes learning.
- Knowledge test (MCQ).
Participant file containing the presentations delivered during the training and the exercise materials.
The benefits of controlled project management.
The 5 phases of APQP:
- Phase I: planning.
- Phase II: product design and development.
- Phase III: process design and development.
- Phase IV: product and process validation.
- Phase V: ongoing production.
Project risk analysis.
The gate review.
Christophe ENAULT - ZODIAC
“This training is adapted to my problematic apprehension of the approach. It highlights the gap to be bridged between our current practices and the target. “
Xavier DELARVE - ZODIAC DATA SYSTEMS
“Very good synthesis and overview of the subject. “
Jean-Michel COURBET - ZODIAC DATA SYSTEMS
“Efficient training. Very good command of the subject! “
Richard JUNCKER - ZODIAC DATA SYSTEMS
“Constructive training with a good level of detail for an initiation. “
Eric BOUCHARD - DASSAULT AVIATION
“Very good introduction to APQP”.
Register several trainees for our Open training sessions and benefit from our special offers