For more information on accessibility, access procedures and deadlines, see our Training page.
Conducting an Effective Management Review – #340
995.00 € HT
You are asking yourself:
- How to avoid the next Management Review?
- How to turn it into a strength?
You are looking for :
- Transform your management reviews into a managerial tool.
- To make your management reviews more effective.
- Strengthen your review facilitation skills.
- To make the preparation and writing of the minutes more efficient.
- Understand the issues of the management review and its facilitation.
- Know how to prepare the management review to make it more effective.
- Know how to conduct a management review.
- Enable easier drafting of the review minutes.
- Quality manager.
- Process owner or pilot.
All sectors of activity (training based on ISO9001 and including best practices).
- Alternating theory and practice.
- Exercises based on a fictitious company.
- Completing the personal improvement and animation plan.
- Knowledge test (MCQ).
- Participant’s file containing the theoretical principles set out during the training and the exercise materials.
To go further
Consulting services: EURO-SYMBIOSE can assist you in the concrete implementation in your company. Contact us for more information.
Introduction and definitions.
Elements from management standards.
Prepare the management review.
Conduct a management review.
Conclude the management review and write the minutes.
Training registration form
* Required fields
Responsible for the registration
Information about the participants
List of registered participants
1 registered participant(s)
Some red input are empty
Open / In-house training session
Onsite (Open: lunch included) or remote sessions
Number of participants
Minimum : 3
Maximum : 12
Register several trainees for our Open training sessions and benefit from our special offers
discount for the 2nd participant
for the 3rd and each additional participant
For registrations to the same training session.
OPEN TRAINING SESSION
IN-HOUSE TRAINING SESSION
Dates to be defined
12 remaining places
Place to be defined
I register >
To obtain a quote for an in-house training :