For more information on accessibility, access procedures and deadlines, see our Training page.
Conducting an Effective Management Review – #340
You are asking yourself:
- How to avoid the next Management Review?
- How to turn it into a strength?
You are looking for :
- Transform your management reviews into a managerial tool.
- To make your management reviews more effective.
- Strengthen your review facilitation skills.
- To make the preparation and writing of the minutes more efficient.
- Understand the issues of the management review and its facilitation.
- Know how to prepare the management review to make it more effective.
- Know how to conduct a management review.
- Enable easier drafting of the review minutes.
- Quality manager.
- Process owner or pilot.
All sectors of activity (training based on ISO9001 and including best practices).
- Alternating theory and practice.
- Exercises based on a fictitious company.
- Completing the personal improvement and animation plan.
- Knowledge test (MCQ).
- Participant’s file containing the theoretical principles set out during the training and the exercise materials.
Introduction and definitions.
Elements from management standards.
Prepare the management review.
Conduct a management review.
Conclude the management review and write the minutes.
Register several trainees for our Open training sessions and benefit from our special offers