For more information on accessibility, access procedures and deadlines, see our Training page.
Training-Action : Management and piloting of a Quality Wall – #342
To train production teams in the management and steering of Quality Walls in order to control their effectiveness and to lead to sustainable progress which will enable them to be eliminated.
- Know what a Quality Wall is and what its role is.
- Identify the expectations of customers.
- When and why implement a Quality Wall?
- Know how to implement an effective Quality Wall.
- Know the key elements of a Quality Wall.
- How to manage a Quality Wall in order to eliminate it?
- Observing a Quality Wall and improving it.
- Quality managers
- Quality technicians
- Production/UAP managers
- Industrialisation / Methods Officers.
Problem solving knowledge.
Theoretical input on expectations and standards with examples and practical application in the field.
Validation by the trainer of the ability to apply the concepts and tools taught through situational exercises.
Participant’s file containing the presentations delivered during the training and the exercise materials.
The objectives of this training.
What is a Quality Wall?
The role of the Quality Wall.
How to implement an efficient Quality Wall ?
How to manage, control and remove a Quality Wall ?
Exercise: Diagnosis of Quality Walls at FAVI.
Assessment of the day.
To get a quote : Contact us