This training includes access to our e-learning module “the basics of the MSA” in order to discover the basic principles before the onsite or remote training.
MSA : Measurement System Analysis (core tools AIAG) – #36
You want to :
- Ensure that your measurement systems are appropriate for your needs.
- Know if your measurement practices in project or mass production can guarantee the achievement of compliant products.
- Qualify your measurement systems.
- Understand the concepts and uses of statistical analysis methods of measurement system variation, in accordance with the requirements of the MSA 4th edition according to AIAG.
- Put into practice these requirements by analyzing a measurement system.
- Initiate more targeted improvement actions on measurement systems.
- Quality teams.
- Quality / QHSE managers, engineers and technicians.
- Project managers.
- Industrialization managers.
- Production managers.
- Methods managers.
- Have studied the MSA e-learning before the training
- Have basic knowledge of statistics (average, median, standard deviation), and ideally some knowledge of control charts
The playful pedagogy allows participants to understand the concepts implemented in the control of measurement systems. In the inter-session, case studies are used for practical activities, while in the intra-session, real company cases are used as examples.
- knowledge test (MCQ)
- Participant file containing the presentations delivered during the training and the exercise materials.
To go further
Consulting services: EURO-SYMBIOSE can assist you in the concrete implementation in your company. Contact us to know more about it.
The basics of statistical concepts.
Concepts related to the means of measurement (terminology and acceptance criteria).
Planning of R&R studies
The R&R study of a measurement system with variables.
Special cases of destructive or non-repeatable measurements.
The R&R study of a measurement system with attributes.
The specific requirements of certain car manufacturers.
Frédéric TISSOT - PARKER HANNIFIN
“Very instructive. The pedagogy used will allow me to improve the training and the involvement of the personnel to the necessity of controlling the variability of the measurement processes. “
Jonas DUMOULIN - NGK CERAMICS
“For a first approach to MSA, I appreciated the simple explanations on a very complex subject.”
Cédric IGOT - RAVAL EUROPE
“Very theoretical approach at first, then well applied with the help of different exercises proposed and realized.”
Michael HERBAIN - SEKURIT SAINT GOBAIN
” Excellent training with very accessible explanations and examples. “
Emmanuel COLLIN - RAVAL EUROPE
“Interesting training with relevant explanations and exercises.”
Guillaume ROHART - PLASTIC OMNIUM
“Content adapted to my expectations. Very good animation.”
Corinne LAINE - ACOME
“Despite the high level of the training, it was interesting and helped me understand some things.”
Aurélien CHEVALIER - AWKEL
“Good balance between theory and exercise, explained in a simple and very understandable way. Thank you.”
HOTZ - AWKEL
” Training given by an expert who knew how to make a complex subject lively and accessible! “
Register several trainees for our Open training sessions and benefit from our special offers