*In-house : + ½ day of preparation: preparation with the laboratory manager to target the audit topics carried out, the conditions for organising these audits and the adaptations of the materials to the company’s topics and the duration of the training as required.
ISO/CEI 17025 – Become a system auditor – #371
In-house testing or calibration laboratories shall comply with the requirements of §188.8.131.52.1 of IATF16949. This paragraph repeats the requirements of ISO 17025. Either the laboratory demonstrates compliance with the requirement through third party accreditation or it demonstrates compliance with ISO / IEC 17025.
For external laboratories, IATF sanctioned interpretation #10 of April 2021, requires that the organisation ensures that it has evidence that the testing or calibration laboratory has been assessed and complies with the requirements of §184.108.40.206.2, i.e. that compliance with ISO/IEC 17025 is established through an internal or 2nd party audit
- To know how to prepare, conduct and close an audit according to the requirements of ISO 19011.
- To know how to prepare an audit in relation with the different chapters of the ISO/IEC 17025 requirements and the company’s business or processes.
- To know how to adapt its audit technique to the audit of laboratories.
- To be able to identify and describe deviations in relation to the requirements of ISO/IEC 17025.
- To know how to select a test or calibration supplier with regard to the requirements of ISO/IEC 17025.
- To practice the audit of your laboratory, and to identify deviations or areas for improvement (In-house training).
- Internal systems auditors.
- Supplier auditors.
- Test or metrology laboratory managers.
- Quality / QHSE managers, engineers and technicians.
- Be an auditor trained in ISO 19011.
- Master the ISO/IEC 17025 standard.
- In open, the requirements of the standard are studied through a case study. Theoretical sequences are punctuated by exercises in order to make the link with the application of the standard’s requirements.
- In-house, this training includes an audit in the company’s laboratory, allowing immediate practical application and mastery of the laboratory audit technique. Prior to the training, during a half-day preparation session, the trainer and the laboratory manager will target the audits that will be carried out on site during the training, and will define the conditions for organising these audits. The trainer will adapt the materials and the duration of the training accordingly.
Knowledge test (MCQ).
- In open : qualification awarded following analysis of a programme and a report on an audit carried out at the end of the training.
- In-house: qualification pronounced through the evaluation of the aptitude during the audit carried out during the training.
Participant file containing the presentations delivered during the training and the exercise materials.
Audit report template.
Context of the standard.
Audit of the laboratory.
Management system requirements.
Register several trainees for our Open training sessions and benefit from our special offers