For more information on accessibility, access procedures and deadlines, see our Training page.
LEAN BASICS: WHY LEAN WILL MAKE YOU MORE EFFICIENT? – #51
You wish to improve your performance through a global approach with recognised efficiency, allowing you to :
- Reduce costs, stocks and lead times.
- Improve your quality and customer service rate.
- Establish a genuine culture of added value for the customer.
- Introduction to the fundamental concepts of Lean Manufacturing.
- Understand the importance of Lean and how to deploy the method.
- Know the main improvement tools associated with Lean Manufacturing and be able to identify the opportunities for using them in your company.
- Management teams
- Process managers
- Production supervisors
- Continuous Improvement managers.
The instructional method is based on demonstrations drawn from numerous examples of actions carried out by Euro-Symbiose consultants. The scenarios are compared with the specific cases of the companies present. An engaging and participatory activity is used to illustrate the concepts of Just In Time.
- Knowledge test (MCQ).
Participant’s file containing the presentations delivered during the training and the exercise materials.
To go further
Consulting services: EURO-SYMBIOSE can assist you in the concrete implementation in your company. Contact us to know more about it.
Introduction to productivity.
Lean concepts: added value for the customer, the hunt for waste (Muda), visual management, just-in-time (JIT), JIDOKA (or autonomation).
Activity to demonstrate the concepts and effects of JIT.
The link with 6 SIGMA.
- The KAIZEN workshops.
- Value Stream Mapping.
- The 3P (Design for lean).
Presentation of tools (quick or more in-depth depending on the need):
- The 5S.
- The 3P.
- Participants reflect on the opportunity to adopt the approach and use one or more of the tools presented and on the implementation strategy according to the context.
Register several trainees for our Open training sessions and benefit from our special offers