For more information on accessibility, access procedures and deadlines, see our Training page.
DESIGN FOR LEAN: ACTION LEARNING / PILOT PROJECTS THE 3PS (PRODUCTION PREPARATION PROCESS) – #53
You are in the middle of a Lean Manufacturing process in your factory and you wish to :
- Act at the source by integrating Lean precepts into your design, development and industrialisation phases of your new products.
- Strengthen the cohesion and synergy in your development teams.
- Remedy the following problem: the workshop complains of manufacturing difficulties with “badly designed” products and processes.
- Shorten the time between product design and market launch.
- Integrate the principles of Lean Production starting with the design and development of a product.
- Optimize the manufacturing process of new products.
- Design office managers
- Process / Industrialization managers
- Production managers
- Project managers
- Product development staff.
- The principles and concepts of the “3P” (Production Preparation Process) are applied directly to a concrete project involving the design of a new product, or the modification of an existing product, or linked to a significant change in the level of customer demand.
- The work of the group is action-oriented and allows for significant progress in the project. The tasks are divided into sub-groups which regularly exchange the results of their work in order to validate the directions adopted.
- The proposed solutions are prototyped in the field to evaluate their real performance.
Validation by the trainer of the ability to apply the concepts and tools taught through situational exercises.
Participant’s file containing the presentations delivered during the training and the exercise materials.
To go further
Consulting services : EURO-SYMBIOSE can assist you in the concrete implementation in your company. Contact us to know more about it.
- Description of the implementation process.
- Presentation of the concepts and tools
- Presentation of the case scenario project.
- Review of market data and customer expectations for the product concerned.
- Break down the product by function.
- Review existing data on similar products and processes.
- Come up with 7 technical solutions to achieve each function.
- Evaluate all the proposals.
- Simulate the 3 best technical solutions for products and/or process.
- Simulate the production process.
- Evaluate the production process.
- Risk analysis and validation.
- Improvement log (kaizen).
- Final review of the project.
- Present the results to the management of the host site.
To get a quote : Contact us