For more information on accessibility, access procedures and deadlines, see our Training page.
LEAN SERVICE PROJECT – #55
You want to optimise your administrative processes in order to :
- Reduce your costs and free up resources.
- Accelerate the administrative processing times of your departments.
- Continue the deployment of Lean Manufacturing from the “shop floor” to the “office”.
- Obtain productivity gains of 15 to 20%, quickly and without investment.
- Apply the Lean concepts in my company.
- In the field, participate in a Lean Service project from A to Z: observation, analysis, redesign, implementation.
- General Managers
- Management Teams
- Organization Managers
- Continuous Improvement Managers.
- The principles of Lean Service and the process approach.
- Immediate and concrete application in the field.
- Observe and measure the current state.
- Analyse the flow of information.
- Redesign and reorganize.
- Immediate application by the trainees.
This type of active, DO IT (construction) oriented pedagogy requires long working days.
Validation by the trainer of the ability to apply the concepts and tools taught through situational exercises.
Participant’s file containing the presentations delivered during the training and the exercise materials.
To go further
Consulting services: EURO-SYMBIOSE can assist you in the concrete implementation in your company. Contact us to know more about it.
Introduction to the concepts of Lean Service (MUDA, Jidoka, JIT, Lead Time, Kaizen).
Analyse and reorganize the sector:
- Analyse the activity in the field.
- Build the process flow chart.
- Identify activities with no added value.
- Redesign and present the group’s recommendations to General Management.
Present to potential users and suggest ideas for improvement.
Assess the results obtained in terms of space, cycle times, operator movement, productivity, lead times, etc.
Finalize the solutions into standardized processes.
Florence TRIBOUT - HUTCHINSON
“A very interesting, rewarding but exhausting project”.
To get a quote : Contact us