For more information on accessibility, access procedures and deadlines, see our Training page.
BECOME A SIX SIGMA CHAMPION – #59
You want your managers to be the guarantors of the strategic objectives driven by Six Sigma projects and to understand their role as Six Sigma project champions:
- Upstream, to identify Six Sigma project opportunities, define the precise scope of each project formalised in a charter, and identify the resources required for the success of Six Sigma projects.
- throughout the project, to validate the milestones at the DMAIC stages, and to support the Six Sigma teams.
- Afterwards, to verify the sustainability of the results, and to identify other opportunities for related Six Sigma projects.
- Understand your role with respect to the management committee and the Six Sigma project teams.
- Know how to identify opportunities for Six Sigma projects.
- Know how to define a Six Sigma project charter (goal, objectives, resources, aids and barriers).
- Know how to monitor, assess and guide teams in developing and executing their improvement projects.
- Know how to conduct progress reviews of a Six Sigma team at different DMAIC milestones.
- Understand your role after the end of a Six Sigma project.
Managers appointed as Champions or Sponsors of a performance improvement project.
Active learning in the form of teamwork.
- Knowledge test (MCQ).
Participant’s file containing the presentations delivered during the training and the exercise materials.
Define: select the priorities.
Measure: find sources of variation.
Analyze: test the theories.
Improve: Define the solution and test it.
- Assess the risks of the solution and anticipate resistance to change.
- Plan the implementation.
Control: embed the changes and ensure sustainability.
- Control the process.
- Evaluate the financial savings and performance of the team.
- Communicate the results.
To get a quote : Contact us