For more information on accessibility, access procedures and deadlines, see our Training page.
EN 9100 – Become an Internal Quality Auditor – #74
Training in partnership with GIFAS
Your entity has a quality management system built according to the process approach defined by the standard EN 9100.you want to train new internal auditors called “first part”.
- Know how to prepare, conduct and close an audit according to the requirements of ISO -19011
- Be able to perform an efficiency audit of the management system built according to EN 9100
- Know how to identify axes for improvement
- Any member of management wishing to become an internal quality auditor in the EN 9100 context.
- Masters the EN 9100 standard
- The pedagogy implemented is playful and varied to master the job of system auditor by process in accordance with the requirements of the standard.
- The acquisition of the methodology of conducting a system audit (CAPDo®) is achieved by alternating sequences of hands-on methodology and practical application.
Knowledge test (MCQ) .
- Participant file containing the presentations delivered during the training and the exercise materials.
To go further
- Counterfeiting according to EN 9100 – #755
- Knowing and controlling the impact of human factors – #759
- APQP/PPAP according to the Supply Chain Management Handbook (SCMH) and EN9145 – #79
- EN 9100 – Aerospace Auditor Transition Training (AATT) – #750
Consulting services: EURO-SYMBIOSE can assist you in the concrete implementation in your company. Contact us to know more about it.
Reminders on the process approach:
- Customer orientation
- The difference between process and organization.
- The 3 families of processes.
- Mapping analysis
- List of the 1st interview questions.
Efficiency in aerospace and defense:
- The IAQG strategy.
- The different types of indicators.
- List of questions on the objectives and the choice of indicators.
- Tools and methods for process animation and improvement.
- List of questions to ask to process pilots.
The links between EN 9100 and efficiency:
- Analyzing the requirements of the standards on the efficiency of a process
- Definition of efficiency; PEAR support
- The message in the opening meeting
The risk approach and the consideration of all requirements:
- Risk management.
- Taking into account normative, customer and regulatory requirements.
- Links with the new transversal requirements.
- Application to a process.
- List of questions to ask to process pilots on the consideration of requirements.
The audit organisation :
- The PDCA Audit
- The construction of the audit plan with the CAPDo®.
The drafting of the findings :
- definition of non-conformities
- NCR support
- The drafting of non-conformities
The step by step audit according to the CAPDo® methodology:
- Analysis of the process to be audited.
- The development of the audit plan.
- Identification of the main risks and analysis of the effectiveness.
- The requirements of the standard, the customers, the regulations, the internal requirements to be integrated.
- Writing of the audit questionnaire.
Carry out audits :
- Realization of the audit role plays auditors / auditees with coaching of the facilitator: opening meeting, audit of the chosen process following the questionnaire developed in the preparation phase, with analysis of the results and the control of identified risks.
- Debriefing with the facilitator
Preparation of the report:
- Write down non-conformities in the form of QMS failures.
- Write a process audit report with an evaluation of the effectiveness of the process.
Appropriation of the operating mode of the different phases of the audit.
Follow-up of the action plans.
For auditors who wish to do so, an additional day can be carried out at your company. During this day, you will be monitored and guided by the trainer during the different phases of a real audit, the scope of which will have been previously defined in agreement with your company and the trainer.
You will implement the methodology discovered during the 3 days of training. The auditors in training receive the process documentation, analyze it, define the audit trails and the audit plan, then the audit questionnaire by integrating the tools “turtle”, “risks”, “requirements”, CAPDo®.
José SOARES - UTC AEROSPACE
” Useful and pleasant training, very well commented by Mr. GIRARD.”
Faissal LASHAB - MEGGITT
” The pace is correct, the depth of information is appropriate, and the trainer is a great listener. I highly recommend it! “
Marjolaine LE GUILLOUX - SPIRIT AEROSYSTEMS
” Very interesting, interactive and concrete training with several practical exercises that allow to apply the theory. This training has completely met my expectations!”
Emeric FLEUROT - THALES
” Very educational practical exercises and many exchanges! “
Cécile VERNAY - AUBERT&DUVAL
” Very interesting and well animated training. The proposed workshops were relevant. Very enriching training..”
Didier SANCHEZ - AIRBUS
” Small group training that allowed very clear exchanges with the trainer, lots of applications and examples.”
Abdellah BELKEBIR - THALES AVS
” Useful training to start doing internal audits in my company. Now I have a global vision of the application of EN 91000 in auditing.”
Lucie ZEGUENANI - AIRTECH
” Active and enriching training. Good exchanges and good organization.”
Yannick GIRARD - LACROIX ELECTRONICS
” Very interesting training. As I hardly knew the EN9100, it allowed me to discover the different aspects of it in order to be able to approach them later.”
Ludovic TESAN - AIRTECH
” This training gave me access to a world that was previously very obscure to me.”
Félix TORT - AIRTECH
” Very complete and interesting training. Despite the heavy volume of information, the training was dynamic and captivating .”
Register several trainees for our Open training sessions and benefit from our special offers