This training is delivered by a certified INTACS assessor.
A-SPICE® V3.1: internal evaluator – #801
You wish to train your internal A-SPICE assessors to apply the rules and recommendations described in the assessment guidelines issued by the VDA-QMC.
- Know the main rules for rating and evaluating the 16 SPICE® A-processes belonging to the automotive scope.
- Know how to apply these rating rules for capability levels 1, 2 and 3.
- Know the minimum expectations for assessing the requirements of the main A-SPICE® key concepts (strategies, planning, communication, assessment criteria, traceability….).
- Transpose the evaluation of A-SPICE® requirements in specific environments (AGILE, shared development, external software, application parameters, etc.).
- Know how to apply all the rules and recommendations of the ratings described in the A-SPICE® evaluation guidelines published by the VDA-QMC.
- Future A-SPICE® assessors.
- A-SPICE® referent.
- Good knowledge of the A-SPICE® framework (example: participation in the 2-day training course no. 800) or have already carried out initial assessments in the framework of the A-SPICE® framework.
- The participants have a professional level of English (evaluation model only available in English).
- A training-action course which puts the participants in a situation for a better implementation of the A-SPICE® reference system and a better approach to the ratings of the various processes.
- Exchanges between participants based on their experience of implementing and evaluating the processes of the A-SPICE® reference framework.
- Practical application on a case study.
- Knowledge test (MCQ).
- Participant file containing the presentations delivered during the training and the exercise materials.
- Participants should first obtain the book “Automotive SPICE – Guidelines” – Process assessment using Automotive SPICE in the development of software-based systems published by the VDA-QMC.
To go further
Consulting services : EURO-SYMBIOSE can assist you in the concrete implementation in your company. Contact us to know more about it.
The main principles of process assessment according to the A-SPICE® model.
The guidelines governing the implementation of the A-SPICE® key concepts.
The rating guidelines applying to the A-SPICE® key concepts.
Specific development environments under A-SPICE® (agile, distributed development, external software, application parameters, etc.)
The rating guidelines and recommendations for the 16 processes of A-SPICE®.
The consistency of ratings across capability levels 1, 2 and 3.
Best assessment practices and criteria for assessor competence.
Register several trainees for our Open training sessions and benefit from our special offers