For more information on accessibility, access procedures and deadlines, see our Training page.
Optimising configuration management – #81
You want to optimise configuration management throughout the life cycle of your products, as required by EN9100 : 2016, by adopting a self-assessment approach according to the 5 functions recommended by the IAQG.
- Understand the importance of managing the configuration throughout the life cycle.
- Know how to evaluate and identify improvements within your organization.
- Comply with the requirements of EN 9100 and the best practices defined in ISO 10007.
- Comply with the 5 configuration management processes defined in the IAQG Supply Chain Management Handbook.
Quality / QHSE managers, engineers and technicians
Course Outline Managers
This action learning course focuses on the 5 configuration management processes through hands-on exercises enabling each participant to self-assess and identify areas for improvement in their company.
- Knowledge test (MCQ).
Participant file containing the presentations delivered during the training and the exercise materials.
The objectives and scope.
Definitions of key terms.
The requirements of EN 9100 for configuration management.
The 5 configuration management processes according to the IAQG:
- Organization and planning.
- Identification and documentation.
- Change control.
- Data management.
- Verification and audit: function and physical audit.
The application for each of the 5 processes.
The benefits of configuration management
Register several trainees for our Open training sessions and benefit from our special offers