For more information on accessibility, access procedures and deadlines, see our Training page.
A-SPICE® for cybersecurity – discover the extension of the automotive SPICE model to cybersecurity – #815
- The A-SPICE® model is used in the automotive industry to improve and evaluate your software and embedded systems development processes and associated supporting processes.
- You are developing software or embedded systems for automotive vehicles and want to integrate the associated cyber security requirements.
- The A-SPICE model now includes an extension to cybersecurity through 6 new processes and takes cybersecurity into account in the existing processes of the standard model.
- Understand the new cybersecurity requirements integrated in the A-SPICE® model to enable you to analyse your development processes from a cybersecurity perspective.
- Discover the TARA (Threat Analysis and Risk Assessment) method for analysing cybersecurity threats and assessing the associated risks.
- Cybersecurity managers, engineers and technicians
- Electrical/Electronic system development quality
- Cybersecurity referents in the company
- System or software developers.
- Good knowledge of the A-SPICE® standard
Good knowledge of cybersecurity (ISO/SAE 21434) or functional security (ISO 26262)
- Good level of professional English (assessment model only available in English).
A training-action course which puts the participants in a situation for a better implementation of the A-SPICE standard on the cybersecurity aspects and a better deployment of the requirements of the standard
Exchanges between participants based on their experience of implementing and assessing vehicle cybersecurity risks.
- Knowledge test (MCQ).
Participant file containing the presentations delivered during the training and the exercise materials.
To go further
Consulting services: EURO-SYMBIOSE can assist you in the concrete implementation in your company. Contact us for more information.
Introduction to cyber security in the automotive world and reminder of the main standards (UNECE, ISO/SAE 21434)
Presentation of the TARA (Threat Analysis and Risk Assessment) method for cyber security risk assessment
The new MAN.7 process (Cybersecurity Risk Management).
The new SEC.1, SEC.2, SEC.3, SEC.4 processes (Cyber security requirements, their implementation and testing).
The new ACQ.2 procurement process for the selection and consultation of suppliers.
The impact of cyber security on other processes in the standard A-SPICE model.
The impact of cyber security on capability levels 2 and 3.
Register several trainees for our Open training sessions and benefit from our special offers