For more information on accessibility, access procedures and deadlines, see our Training page.
Special requirements, critical elements and key features in Aeronautics – #83
- You deliver products or services for the aerospace and defence industry.
- You wish to progress in risk management during the development and implementation of new products and services.
- You want to deploy methodologies based on best practices in your sector.
- You wish to better structure your priorities in order to control your manufacturing processes and the production of products and services.
- Become familiar with the ASD industry guide “special requirements, critical items, key characteristics” describing EN 9103.
- Take ownership of the guide in order to deploy the proposed good practices.
- Understand the meaning of the terms, their links with risk analysis throughout the life of the product.
- Make the link with the requirements of the EN 9100 standard.
- Define a personal action plan to take into account the key points of the guide.
Quality / QHSE managers, engineers and technicians
Project / Product Managers
- The training is fun and varied, and participants learn the main concepts of the different manuals by carrying out activities in sub-groups, which encourages exchanges and the acquisition of knowledge.
- Summaries at the end of each training sequence help to highlight the key points of the guide and to build a personal action plan to be implemented at the end of the training.
- Knowledge test (MCQ).
Participant file containing the presentations delivered during the training and the exercise materials.
The context, the correlation with risk management.
Definition and control of critical items: the SCMH steps and the maturity grid.
Key characteristics: the correlation with Design FMEA and EN 9103.
The stages of variation control.
Plan the production processes.
Repeatability and reproducibility studies.
Data analysis: control charts, process capabilities.
Performance monitoring and change control.
Build the personal action plan.
Register several trainees for our Open training sessions and benefit from our special offers