Discovering the AIAG & VDA core tools, referenced in IATF 16949 – #9525
The effective application of core tools is a requirement of customers and of IATF 16949.
Core tools are proven and required quality methods in the automotive sector, as they are necessary for the planning and development of products and processes, as well as for the management of quality in series production, in order to achieve ambitious QCD objectives and customer satisfaction.
- You want to get an overview of the automotive core tools AIAG and VDA and how they are interconnected to strengthen their application in your organisation.
- You want to become familiar with the AIAG and VDA core tools and learn how to apply them in an effective and targeted way.
- Understand the importance of the core tools in the automotive industry sector
- Know the application areas of each of the core tools and how to apply them appropriately in the product/process development process
- Become familiar with each of the AIAG and VDA core tools, and understand their commonalities and differences:
– Product and process quality planning (APQP, MLA)
-Measurement system analysis (MSA, VDA 5)
– Part approval process for production (PPAP, VDA 2)
-Statistical process control (Capabilities, control charts)
- Quality / QHSE managers, engineers and technicians.
- Product development managers, engineers and technicians
- Managers, engineers and technicians for Methods/Industrialisation.
- Production managers, engineers and technicians.
- Internal and supplier system and process auditors (VDA6.3, FIEV 2.0, etc.).
Knowledge of quality management principles in the automotive industry is an advantage.
- Using a fun and varied teaching method, participants learn the main concepts of the various core tools by carrying out activities in sub-groups, which encourages exchanges and the acquisition of knowledge.
- Regular summaries highlight the key points of the core tools and show the links and sequences between them.
- Knowledge test (MCQ).
- Participant file containing the presentations delivered during the training and the exercise materials.
To go further
- Auditing AIAG Core Tools referenced in IATF 16949 : 2016 – #255
- Auditing the core tools of the German automotive industry #925
- MLA – Project management in the German automotive industry according to VDA (Maturity Level Assurance for new parts) – #933
- Field Failure Analysis: Customer Failure Analysis – #945
- VDA 6.3: 2016 – Process Auditor Qualification – #941
- VDA 2 – Product-Production Process Qualification (PPA) – #943
- FMEA Product according to AIAG-VDA – #117
- Process FMEA according to the AIAG-VDA manual – #118
- MSA: Measurement System Analysis (AIAG Core Tools) – #36
- Quality management in the automotive project phase – #33
- MSP / SPC : Statistical Process Control (Core Tools AIAG) – #35
+ all courses
Consulting services : EURO-SYMBIOSE can assist you in the concrete implementation in your company. Contact us to know more about it.
- FMEA AIAG-VDA
- MSA according to AIAG
- MSA according to VDA 5
- PPAP according to AIAG
- PPA according to VDA 2
Register several trainees for our Open training sessions and benefit from our special offers