For more information on accessibility, access procedures and deadlines, see our Training page.
Training in good practice in the vehicle refinishing trade – #T02
This training course “Good practice in vehicle refinishing” will enable you to implement the basic industrial techniques for the refinishing of finished vehicles.
- Understand and apply the basic methodology.
- Know how to carry out the removal/reinstallation of parts according to the rules of the trade.
- Use the operating procedures and defect libraries.
- Understand the importance of quality in an industrial environment.
- Identify the right reflexes to manage non-conformities.
- Ensure the traceability of inspection/retouch operations.
- Know and respect the standards and fundamentals of the rework business.
- Reworkers of all trades (sheet metal workers, mechanics, electricians, upholsterers, saddlers).
- People undergoing retraining.
- Managers …
- No prerequisites.
- Theoretical and practical contributions.
- Thematic exchange of experiences, practices and representations of the participants aiming at updating synergies and feeding consensual reflections.
- A theoretical test consisting of several questions designed to assess knowledge.
- A practical test during which the candidate will have to carry out the indicated tasks using the necessary materials, tools and equipment, in order to assess know-how.
- Knowledge test (MCQ).
Participant’s file containing the pedagogical elements given during the training and the exercise materials. Computer aids.
Our discount offer is not applicable to this course.
- Pedestrian traffic regulations.
- Basic driving skills.
- Dangerous products.
- Lifting tools.
- Behaviour around a vehicle.
- Protection elements.
- Tool management.
- Mastering screwing and tightening torques.
- Screwing in weights.
- The rules for mastering sealing.
- Calculators and multiplexing.
- The rules of electrical interventions.
- Connections and handling of components.
- Definition of the process.
- The importance of control.
- Use of the manufacturer’s software.
- Definition of scrap.
- Pyrotechnic device.
- Measuring tools (torque spanner).
- Lifting tools.
- ATEX awareness.