For more information on accessibility, access procedures and deadlines, see our Training page.
CQI-9 – SELF-ASSESSMENT: UNDERSTANDING AND APPLYING THE AIAG / HEAT TREATMENT REQUIREMENTS – #250
- You wish to know the applicable customer requirements according to the IQC-9 self-assessment manual on the control of the special heat treatment process and on the self-assessment rules.
- You want to build the action plan to comply with the IQC-9.
- Understand the specific requirements of North American car manufacturers.
- Know the contents of the CQI-9 manual: process tables, job audit.
- Identify key points in the manual and required improvements to be in compliance.
- Know how to use the CQI-9 self-assessment questionnaire by carrying out a selfassessment exercise in the field.
- Initiate the action plan to implement the manual.
- Quality / QHSE managers, engineers and technicians.
- Quality engineers.
- Methods engineers.
- Internal auditors.
- Have the IQC-9 manual, edition 4.
- Plan a ½ day training preparation to define the applicable table(s) and organise the self-assessment exercise in the field.
The teaching method alternates between theoretical sequences on the requirements of the IQC-9 manual and application sequences through exercises, followed by a practical self-assessment exercise in the field.
- Knowledge test (MCQ).
Participant file containing the presentations delivered during the training and the exercise materials.
AIAG publications and specific requirements of North American car manufacturers.
The objectives and scope of CQI-9.
Qualification of auditors, content of the questionnaire and requirements for the self-assessment report.
Requirements of section 1 (system) and section 2 (process).
Requirements for monitoring temperatures in furnaces.
Requirements for instrumentation to monitor and record furnace temperatures.
Requirements of Section 3 (technical) in relation to the applicable tables.
Requirements for job audits
Plan and carry out a self-assessment in the field.
Laurent GUTIERREZ - LISI AUTOMOTIVE
“Useful training with a lively and participative presentation”.
Aurore RICHARD - LISI AUTOMOTIVE
“Dynamic training and presentation with concrete examples and role-playing exercises that help us to better understand the manual. Enriching exchanges thanks to the heterogeneity of the group. “
Djamila ZEGHOUDI - LISI AUTOMOTIVE
“Very good and dynamic training. Completely met my expectations. “
Bouchra CLERGET - LISI AUTOMOTIVE
“This training completed my knowledge as a process auditor. The field audit part, although a little short, was particularly interesting.
To get a quote : Contact us