For more information on accessibility, access procedures and deadlines, see our Training page.
The IATF Certification Rules 5th edition – #300
Formation en partenariat avec l'IATF France
You wish to know the content of the Rules for Automotive Certification (5th edition) published by the IATF, more particularly the impact of the latest developments on the conduct of the various certification audits and on the management of IATF 16949 certificates.
- Understand the organisation of the IATF and its representatives.
- Understand the issues associated with the deployment of the IATF 16949 standard.
- To have a vision of the obligations of the certification bodies towards the IATF.
- Understand the obligations of the audited organisation before the audit and for the treatment of non-conformities.
- Understand how certification audits should be conducted.
- To understand the process of withdrawal of certification.
Quality / QHSE managers, engineers and technicians.
Quality managers in charge of IATF16949 certification.
- Have the Rules for IATF Recognition and Maintenance 5th edition.
- The pedagogy alternates theoretical sequences on the requirements of the Certification Rules and application sequences through exercises on case studies.
- Exam (MCQ).
Participant file containing the presentations delivered during the training and the exercise materials.
To go further
Consulting services : EURO-SYMBIOSE can assist you in the concrete implementation in your company. Contact us to know more about it.
Introduction to the IATF Certification Rules.
Stakes of the certification scheme.
The IATF requirements for certification bodies.
Contractual requirements between the certification body and its client.
Planning an on-site audit.
The topics systematically addressed by the auditor.
The process of withdrawal of certification.
Register several trainees for our Open training sessions and benefit from our special offers