For more information on accessibility, access procedures and deadlines, see our Training page.
ISO/CEI 17025- ACCREDITATION OF YOUR LABORATORY- #37
You are having difficulties implementing the process approach of ISO 9001 and integrating the requirements of ISO/IEC 17025. You need to start the process to determine the measurement uncertainties.
- Know how to apply the process approach and build the process map of a laboratory.
- Understand and master the main requirements of ISO/IEC 17025.
- Understand the principles for determining measurement uncertainties.
- Develop the plan for achieving compliance with ISO/IEC 17025.
- Laboratory managers
- Quality / QHSE managers, engineers and technicians QHSE engineers.
- We use engaging instruction techniques to help trainees learn the methods and tools. The trainees learn the requirements of ISO/IEC 17025 by building the process map of the laboratory and then identifying, step by step, the potential risks and appropriate actions.
- The activities teach the trainees the different ways of calculating measurement uncertainties. Point by point, the trainees identify potential improvements in the actions implemented in their company and build their action plans.
- Knowledge test (MCQ).
Participant’s file containing the presentations delivered during the training and the exercise materials.
To go further
- Auditing the testing or calibration laboratory according to ISO/IEC 17025 – #371
- MSA (Measurement System Analysis) according to AIAG – #36
Consulting services: EURO-SYMBIOSE can assist you in the concrete implementation in your company. Contact us to know more about it.
ISO/IEC 17025 (function analysis, turtle diagram, risk analysis).
Analysis of customer processes (test requests, customer complaints, etc.)
Analysis of support processes (HR, equipment, purchasing, etc.).
Analysis of management processes (objectives, improvement, measurement and coordination).
Technical requirements and determining uncertainties :
- The GUM analytical method.
- The experimental design method of ISO 5725.
The audit of the laboratory.
J.P - PRECI DIP
“Very rewarding training. I learned a lot about this standard. To be implemented as soon as possible!”
B.G - PRECI DIP
“Complete and precise training that guides the actions to be implemented. “
Pascale JOULAUD - STMICROELECTRONICS
“Useful and adapted training, in line with the needs. The structure of the course is well organised and process-oriented”.
Jean-Michel MORAGUES - STMICROELECTRONICS
“Despite the rigour and austerity of the subject, the training was very pleasant and well animated! “
Benoît BOYER - STMICROELECTRONICS
“Very interesting training. The subject was well mastered and the explanations were very clear and based on concrete examples. “
Ingrid ARNIAUD- STMICROELECTRONICS
“Very good trainer with good experience (clear examples), I am very satisfied with the training.”
Olivier DIOP - STMICROELECTRONICS
“Christelle is a good listener and always tries to give the clearest possible answer: I appreciate this in a trainer.”
Register several trainees for our Open training sessions and benefit from our special offers