For more information on accessibility, access procedures and deadlines, see our Training page.
Control the impact of Human factors – #759
You are looking for training :
- Allowing an awareness of the impact of each person on the conformity and safety of products by considering human factors.
- Helping to understand the origin of deviations, identify and avoid risk situations.
- Taking into account the requirements of the RM13010 manual, and providing answers to chapters 10.2 of EN 9100, and 7.1.4 of ISO 9001 (chap 7.1.4) and to the preventive measures against FOD (Foreign Object Debris or Damage).
This is not human factors training in the context of Part 145 and SGS.
- Understand the impact of human factors on product compliance and safety.
- Be able to identify situations in which human factors deviations will be generated.
- Be able to address the causal chain of human factors and integrate them into risk analysis.
- Be able to interpret the requirements of ISO9001, EN9100, RM13010 and the SCMH recommendations.
- To be able to adapt one’s organisation to take into account human factors and thus implement the appropriate measures.
All employees who have an impact on the product: newcomers as well as experienced ones.
- Quality personnel responsible for corrective and preventive action as well as risk analysis.
Managers and internal Human Factors trainers.
- The training will be based on a visualized example to capture and raise awareness of the impact of human factors on product compliance and safety from the beginning of the training.
- It will make the link with the different requirements of the ISO9001, EN9100 and RM13010 standards which will be presented and analysed
- Then, the training will address the different notions and terms including the regulatory and normative context related to human factors.
- The training will detail the different types of human factors in a logical and progressive way by family while relying on practical cases to reinforce the acquisition of the targeted skills.
- Finally, the training will help in the analysis of human factors and the implementation of examples of adequate preventive and corrective measures.
- Knowledge test (MCQ).
Participant’s folder containing the presentations delivered during the training and the exercise materials.
The context and definitions.
Presentation of ISO9001, EN9100, RM13010 requirements in relation to human factors.
The 3 main families of human factors.
Analysis of types of behavioural human factors.
Analysis of the types of human factors related to communication.
Analysis of types of managerial human factors.
Luc GEOFFROY - AMPHENOL
“This training has helped to clarify my knowledge of this new requirement. I think I now have the tools to deploy it within my teams. A dense day but a pace that keeps things interesting.”
Christelle VALET - AMPHENOL
“Concrete examples that allow a good understanding”.
Bruno LORENZI - AMPHENOL
“Suitable and very interesting training that should raise awareness.”
Vincent BEYRIES - AMPHENOL
“Clear, precise, documented training with concrete cases. Good adaptation to the context of our company.”
Register several trainees for our Open training sessions and benefit from our special offers