For more information on accessibility, access procedures and deadlines, see our Training page.
Field Failure Analysis : customer failure analysis – #945
Training in partnership with the VDA-QMC
You want to :
- Implement an effective and efficient process for handling return products from the marketing network to meet the requirements of IATF 16949 and the contractual requirements of German car manufacturers.
- Understand the steps in the process: part analysis and the NTF approach.
- Understand which method to use when no failures are detected on parts returned from the network.
- Know how to define and plan resources with the customer for test selection and problem analysis.
- Understand the NTF methodology for problem analysis.
- Build a guide during new product development to plan the process of to plan the customer failure analysis process prior to production start-up.
- Project managers
- Product Engineers
- Quality Engineers
- After-Sales Managers
- Quality / QHSE managers, engineers and technicians
- The teaching method alternates between presentation of the content of the manual and illustration by examples and case study exercises.
- In-house: possibility of applying the concepts of part analysis to your company’s products. A preparation before the training by our consultant is to be expected.
- MCQ exam.
- VDA – Fiels Failure Analysis & Audit Standard manual in English included.
- Participant’s folder containing the presentations delivered during the training and the exercise materials.
To go further
- 8D: Protect your customers from quality incidents and eliminate the causes – #77
- Product Safety and Compliance Representative (PSCR) in the automotive industry according to VDA – #950
Consulting services : EURO-SYMBIOSE can assist you in the concrete implementation in your company. Contact us to know more about it.
The context and concept of field failure analysis.
Analysis of field returns.
No Trouble Found process (NTF).
Problem solving process.
Plan the field failure analysis process.
Plan the parts analysis.
Plan the NTF process.
Logistics and sampling strategy.
Integrate the process in your organization.
Register several trainees for our Open training sessions and benefit from our special offers